1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i plan on buying the Hypertech Power Pullies:thumbup:

·
V8 S15 Jimmy & V8 S10
34 Posts
I have the 3 Piece Polished Aluminum March Power Pullies on my 4.3 and love em, no probs with charging, cooling or anything!

·
Registered
132 Posts
March

"Power and Amp" series. They use a small enough alt pulley so your alt ouput will stay at the OEM levels.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: March

blueskyjack said:
"Power and Amp" series. They use a small enough alt pulley so your alt ouput will stay at the OEM levels.
where can i get these and how much of a gain did you see?

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
I have the Hypertech 2 pc to and they worked pretty good! I don't know how much of a gain they gave me but I could tell a difference. They have just the right size pulley so that when it's not idling it has the same charging as stock, but it still charges when your idling, just not a lot. I haven't had any problems with them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
how hard is it to put in the pulleys

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hey Y2K, You wanna sell those pulleys back to me?:bash:

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
just curious, how much did you guys pay for the march pullies?

:)

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
It's not hard at all to change pulley's you just need a harmonic balancer puller if you've got an automatic, and an Impact to get the pulley off of the alternator, at least that's what I used.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
97SS-10 said:
It's not hard at all to change pulley's you just need a harmonic balancer puller if you've got an automatic, and an Impact to get the pulley off of the alternator, at least that's what I used.
WTF..don't bother pullin the harmonic balancer...the pulley is bolted TO the balancer...you would just be making more work for yourself by pulling that...(trust me, i've installed and removed pullies from my 00 Xtreme:rolleyes: )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts