S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knew the 2000 S-10 LS came with ZR2 suspension? I found that out the hard way. So for anyone out there that’s wondering, open glove box, find letters and numbers on glove box, and that’s your truck and every option. Just passing this along because I struggled with this for over 2 months; and tried every forum, and had to find out the hard/easy way. Anyways; hope this helps SOMEONE ... for others that know this; kudos to you, not me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because it was news to me; so I figured someone would read this. I’m new to the s-10 forum ; how could I post this and it
Would allow people to see this? Sorry to ruin your forum. Ha

·
Administrator
21,756 Posts
It's not for posts that are news to you. It's for Forum news that Admin wants to get out to the members. There are not many people that don't know about the SPID sticker on the glovebox door.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay; and I appreciate you helping me out with my problems that I’d been dealing with for the LAST TWO MONTHS; so basically ; who knew; I GUESS EVERYONE; except me; THANKS DUDE!!!

·
Administrator
21,756 Posts
If you use this site, a lot of the vehicle have a list of the RPO's and what they are...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts