S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 valve per corner

i was wondering how bad is running just 2 valves for the front....we start the bagging my truck this weekend, and i was only gonna run 2 valves for the front, so is the air transfer really that bad?....any info anyone can give would be great...

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Air transfer will be moderate, even if you keep your sway bar. To reduce it tho, you can relocate the shocks to behind the control arm, and that will help a lil.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so will it be too much of a hassle????....should i just spend a little more money and get 2 more valves?

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
personally, I would run two valves at each corner. See what some other guys that only have a f/b setup have to say about it first before you do anything. ;)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight guys, let me know how you like your FB setups, or should i just spend more money for FBSS?......any info will help..

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
IMO...

definately run 4 valves in the front. dude down the street only has 2 up front and his sh*t is all over the place when he turns. looks like his truck is gonna fall over on its side.

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
i ran just FB for awhile, if you can, i would really reccomend saving for the f,b,s,s.... its just so much better. the f/b setup will work fine, but the difference between the two is really night and day. handling is sooo much better

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
im running FB with my swaybar havent had any drivability problems as of yet drove to houston TX and back to NY with it but i want 4 valves in the front either way

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i run jsut FB at least run 4 up front tho for less sway cuz thats where most of your weight is...or u gotta ride higher so the air transfer isnt so bad...its liveable but if u got the money get at least 2 more....

·
Draggin body member
1,134 Posts
Yeah, i have FB on my s10 right now because my wheels were to wide in the back w/fbss..when i hit s/s the wheels rubbed on the frame, but now that I got smaller wheels, I probably will be upgrading..WHen i take our offramp turn here my truck leans like there is no tomarrow, thats why i have hot chicks in the passanger side when crank er right they have an excuse to fall on me :D hahaha jk, but save the money for sure and run fbss!

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have F/B, w/ the swaybar, no shocks up front and I can live w/ it...

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
I'm puting a F/B on my dime. I'll be keeping the sway bar and relocating the shocks. I don't think it should be THAT bad, but then again I've been thinking of just coughing up a bit more $ and getting two more valves for the front and not have to deal with the air transfer...

·
down to earth
326 Posts
i only run a FB setup and have 4 valves up front. it helps out with air transfer. save up for 2 more.....

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
bzzzt said:
i ran just FB for awhile, if you can, i would really reccomend saving for the f,b,s,s.... its just so much better. the f/b setup will work fine, but the difference between the two is really night and day. handling is sooo much better
:stupid:

i ran that for almost a year with the swaybar and no shocks, pretty good body roll on quick turns, then i switched to 4 valves in front, so much better, and with no swaybar or shocks, much much better, save and do 4 valves, extra 60-70 bucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts