S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here ya go!! hope this helps!!!

I'm thinkin about going a little lower though!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
check out
www.geocities.com/tommys97sonoma

i sold him my z8 springs in front with belltech spindles, rear is 3 inch leaf and 1 inch block.

right now the back has a 275 60 15 and 235 60 15 in front so that explins the lean. next week his 17 inch timeless 5 should be in so gonna see first how the 245 45 17 and 275 40 17 in back look. the 17 inch tires are like 2.5 inches smaller than what he has now in the back. 275 60 15 compared to 275 40 17. so gonna see how it sits first then maybe go another inch in the back. but for now thats how it looks

tony

ps im cuttin his bumpstops off this week also

·
Treadwear Waste'n Member
133 Posts
my 96 has a 3/4. with 17x7 and 17x8. 235/45/17 and 245/45/17's

Never rubbed anything, full lock up curbs, over speed bumps down driveways, through potholes...... Never rubbed.

Bumpstops are a ***** though, definately need to trim the ones up front, and take off the ones in the back.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered the chassis tech spring and block kit. Don't rub at all even when I turn really sharp. I can tell the difference on the improved handling vs. it bein so high!! love it. ordered it form autobahn wholesale. I got shorter sway bar links from autozone for like 10 bucks also.

·
For Sale
190 Posts
dantheman

if i was you , id buy from a different dealer
:bash:
i wasnt to pleased with them.
Its well worth your time and money to wait and get Belltech or
DJM even Ground Force...
But maybe thats jus me.. but i doubt it
good luck bro =)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like my kit, actually rides better than stock. well it's your choice on how much money you want to spend!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts