S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
stupid regular cab!!
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rims that look like these..?

i think these r the tsw montage but they dont fit my xtreme and its like the only rim i like right now that i can find i havent looked much but im pretty sure someone else had a rim that looked just like this...and obviously got it to fit....if u wouldnt mind id appreciate some info on what rim it was the person has or if u have it! haha...thanks alot...brian

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Actually that's a TSW Vortex. No idea who had em.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Oh yea and you should be able to run spacers and make those work. Looking at their site most of the stuff they have is +offset which is usually for 4x4s but with spacers will work on 2WD.

·
stupid regular cab!!
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ok so the guy at discount tire is a moron then for not mentioning spacers...if i get rims through them do i have them order spacers for it too? thanks alot too i love u for tellin me i should be able to use the rims i want:) haha

·
stupid regular cab!!
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my dad....who is sometimes retarded...but not sure on this one....said i cant go to the track w/ wheels that have spacers on them?!?!? true/false?!?!? lol id appreciate the help on this one too please:) thanks!!

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Some people say that it puts alot of stress on the studs having the wheels spaced that far out but I don't have any first hand experience with wheel spacer failure.

·
stupid regular cab!!
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dillon_b12 said:
Some people say that it puts alot of stress on the studs having the wheels spaced that far out but I don't have any first hand experience with wheel spacer failure.
hmmm ok...that just depends on how big of spacers i need though right?!?! is it really not track legal though!?!? thanks again for the help too:) cuz im really tryin to find some rims cuz its getting nice out:) lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts