S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been really looking hard for a while for some white face gauges that turn to an indiglo color at night. All i can seem to find are ones that turn to black at night. If you have found some that are indiglo, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
do a search on ebay, I see them there all of the time

·
Dead Project Truck
649 Posts
Not to be a dick, but this isnt engine specific so it shouldnt be in the 2.2 engine forum. With that being said. My .02 is that whatever you buy, just stay away from nu-image products. My platinums look great by day and like F'n Shiot at night. At night all of the poor quality shows through. And my matching a/c panel keeps peeling up at the edges.

Victor--Your gauges look nice. What brand are they? Thats a 98 or newer truck isnt it?

·
Registered
315 Posts
They were probably made overseas but www.procarparts.com is where I got them. Not too bad for the price, I think they were around $30. The gauge had a small window for the odometer to show through but it just looked blury so I cut it out, you can see my screwups in the first pic. The holes for the needles are large enough that you can slip the gauge face on without having to remove the needles. This is the second gauge face I've bought from procarparts. The first was on my 2000 Celica and it was a 6 color one. They were very nice. The one on the Blazer is their 2 color model and the registration was a little off. They are on my 02 Blazer 4.3 auto. Later.

*edit* Looks like they quit selling the 2 color and went to the 6 color inverter. $25.95. I chose this one because it doesn't cover the idiot lights at the top.
http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=CVT-S10-9806-WHXX-AT60-GG6X

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry

Thanks for the help guys. I didnt mean to post under engine forums, i meant to put it under interior...sorry

·
Dead Project Truck
649 Posts
No problem bro. we all make mistakes. Maybe a mod will be kind enough to move this to the right forum so that more people will see it.

Thanxs for the info Victor. Wish I had done some more research before getting my nu-image crap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts