S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Swell job on doing what I want to do one day. Looks pimp.

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
Dont know what that mirror is, i deff. dont dig that teal rice painted interior, though i do like the rest of it, hood looks good, i like the shaved fender and brake light

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
im pretty sure its white its just with it being dark and the glass puts off a blue tint...

·
Registered
140 Posts
jmwxtreme43 said:
Dont know what that mirror is, i deff. dont dig that teal rice painted interior, though i do like the rest of it, hood looks good, i like the shaved fender and brake light
thats light blue, and it's a bike mirror. looks good man:thumbup:

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks great. I assume the fillers were from Jason and did u get one of those antenna relocator things. I am not going to get one right way since I don't have the cash right now. O well.

L

·
0 Posts
jmwxtreme43 said:
Dont know what that mirror is, i deff. dont dig that teal rice painted interior
shut the hell up, the term rice is thrown around wa too much, pretty :ggay:

anywayz erik the the truck looks good as usual.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jmwxtreme43 said:
ITS NOT TEAL.Its actually a color called "harbor blue" It was something I did a few years ago before did any body mods to my truck.Also how is it rice when show stopper trucks have painted accents?. I really don't care its your opinion.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
XonAir said:
ITS NOT TEAL.Its actually a color called "harbor blue" It was something I did a few years ago before did any body mods to my truck.Also how is it rice when show stopper trucks have painted accents?. I really don't care its your opinion.
It's not rice, plain and simple. The body mods look good, nice shave work.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
Looks great. I assume the fillers were from Jason and did u get one of those antenna relocator things. I am not going to get one right way since I don't have the cash right now. O well.
yes the fillers where from jason . i ordered them when i ordered my suicide door kit.. and no i just tached the old antenna to the hood.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
XonAir said:
and no i just tached the old antenna to the hood.
U did WHAT!?!?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
XonAir said:
i tached the old antenna piece to the under side of the hood it doesnt have the whip on it.
O ok I was thinking of something else. nevermind.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts