S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at 2 1st gen. S-10s. I am not sure which one i should pursue the most!

I would like to get as many opinions as possible on which one I should get!:)

The 1st one needs a radiator, drive shaft, & a paint job.

The second one only needs a tranny (The guy is including a good tranny)

·
x RIDE N LOW x
1,115 Posts
it all depends on which 1 you like the most.but from the way they look id choose the red one.but if you want one with a v8 chose the 1st one unless they both have a v8 then id go with the 2nd one.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The blue one of course! That red one will need paint and bodywork too, once you take off the ground effects..Those damn ground effects are good for one thing...To rott your cab corners and rockers from them holding salt and water...Besides the red one just looks ghetto as hell...It might as well say 1soulbrotha on the license plate!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
The red ones V8 as well,and from the engine bay pics of it,Id have to pass on it and go for the blue,depending on price.
We know what you said the red one was going for,how much for the blue one?
As well what ya doing with it?Just want a V8 S-10 or you racing,cus from here,the blue one looks like its a better performer,or atleast better parts anyway.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just want a cheap v8 s-10. both trucks have 350 V8s, the red one is 1500.00 & think the blue one is 1800.00.

·
American Muslce
227 Posts
I like the red one but the motor looks better in the blue one. I'd go with witch one ran the best and needed the least amount of work.

·
Truck #121616
2,860 Posts
blue one.

red one looks nasty and prolly has rotted cab corners and stuff from the body kit.

·
Registered Minitrucker
477 Posts
the red one is owned and operated by a bean for a bean i am surprized there is no gold on that f*cker,...and prolly 500lbs of extra crap to throw away in cheap add on fiberglass parts alone,...btw where is the limo anteana...
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/DodgeRam4x4360V8/file000-1-1.jpg

go with the blue one dude,...ditch that crazy high rise manifold and make it a clean daily,..smooth it,...shave it and drive it. just my opinion though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts