Votes: 43 70.5%
  • The vette look.

Votes: 18 29.5%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide what rollpan i would want......i have a indigo, ext. cab X.......the two i am tryin to choose between is one with the holes cut out for the dual exhaust or the one that has the vette look (pic below).....i wouldn't get the tail gate, just the pan?

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'll try that pic again....

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
The vette rollpan might be sweet, but only if you ran the exhaust out the cutout. I think to do that you would have to take the spare out also. I would stick with the cutouts for the duals, personally.

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
01ZQ8 said:
The vette rollpan might be sweet, but only if you ran the exhaust out the cutout. I think to do that you would have to take the spare out also. I would stick with the cutouts for the duals, personally.
yeah...i had planned to run it out the middle cut out but i didn't even think bout the spare

·
Registered
57 Posts
that white truck is god damn hideous. Wholy **** is that ugly, i thought you meant the 94ish vette lights IN the roll pan.

Brad
92 synoma

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I am not going to vote...I don't think that either should ever be bought...buy a steel with frenched tag. or buy a smooth steel and get a plate box and weld it in crocked or something other than those 2 pans...:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :evilg: :evilg: :bash: :bash:

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i've also decided i'm not gonna get either....i'm goin with turndowns.....thanx for the advice tho

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts