S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
THE ANTIBOWTIE OUTKAST!!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But I haven't seen these on many trucks
and also I have green lights throughout my truck so these go better with what I have going on, so let me know what ya think.

·
Expletive Deleted
2,970 Posts
Green = NO...

That shits soooo :gay:

remove the green from all ur other lights, and put the euro's in there..

question: That green shit, is it like a spray on tint? get the actual black stuff of that and give the euro's a coat.. that would be prime

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
i dunno, the green doesn't look all that bad, from a distance they are pretty cool, I would say keep the green ones, that and I haven't seen too many trucks with em on, it is quite different. or if ya wanted to do something cool would be get some of the all clear ones and see if you could get some lens paint in the same color of your truck

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
how bout the stock reds in there!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I know it wont be the popular opinion but I think they both look like crap. I'm not flaming you...you asked for opinions. Neither of those looks is in my tastes. Is it really custom or different when you or anyone else can buy them at Pep Boys? What I have seen that I liked have been variations of the stock lights.. one guy had them upside down...which admittedly requires much bodywork. and I think there is a set of actual eruopean s series tails that some people have...not what is call eruo or alteezas here.

·
Registered
588 Posts
CraigLC 91Jimmy said:
I know it wont be the popular opinion but I think they both look like crap. I'm not flaming you...you asked for opinions. Neither of those looks is in my tastes.
:werd:
unless you are going to do something custom, like flipping the stock lights, or something else, leave them stock.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
if i had to pick out of those two, i'd go with the altezza, but i don't specifically like the altezza, the stockers are good

·
...Mark...
785 Posts
i think the green ones looks good better then the altezzas and better then the stock don't see many like yours

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
The green ones look different! :thumbup:

i like em

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I have never said this b4 but i think the euros are gettin played out... I had them on my truck till some asshole stole them. Now i have stock ones and i dont think ill do anything diff. Just my 2 cents.

·
Laid.
451 Posts
I've heard of putting the altezzas in the oven and heating up the glue a little and pulling them appart much like the sonoma headlights, and painting the silver/chrome parts body color...??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts