S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which mods for 2.2L make the most difference? And are they any websites that specialize in these parts.

Thanks

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
I would think exhaust and intake would make the biggest difference and you know what manufacturers to go to on that.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 -flex-a-lite electric fan gives good hp gains and then 2-headers & exhaust, then 3-cold air intake, then4- throttle body space, and lastly 5-jet chip

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
look through some threads there is a million on this subject and another with the exact same questions right in front of you on the board.just look.................................

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
rrigosuave said:
1 -flex-a-lite electric fan gives good hp gains and then 2-headers & exhaust, then 3-cold air intake, then4- throttle body space, and lastly 5-jet chip

TB spacer over a jet chip???? I can see going with an E-fan, Intake, Exhaust, Header, But the TB spacer doesn't do anything.

Also you could go with full roller rockers, a different cam, port and polish, Larger TB, N2O, Turbo, ECT...

It all depends on what you want

·
P.O.S-Truck Customs
273 Posts
Weasel said:
I would think exhaust and intake would make the biggest difference and you know what manufacturers to go to on that.....
I agree with that and then maybe a bored TB and then what ZQ8 said.

-truckin-

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
turbo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts