S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still learning
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to start bagging my '95 reg. cab s-10 and I wanna put a lever setup on it. The 4 link bars are probably going to come all the way up to almost the back of the cab, and I want to mount the bags way up there for a lot of lift. I also wanna get good sides out of this setup. My question is, would jason's super pivot bar ends be overkill for this? Or do I need them because of how much lift I would be getting? Its a $160 difference so i'm not sure what I should do.

·
Still learning
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just read that post. I see where you are coming from now. So would about 14" lift be ok with some rs-72's then? Thats a 2:1 ratio.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
pointless it may be but if he wants to do it let em..not everyone has to think like you guys...you guys should be happier than a fat kid in a candy store that its all forward and hes not gonna kill himself...and all the johnny joints do is allow it to not bind so i think they are a waste of money...but im not one for side side..but im not gonna say how retarted and pointless it is...:rolleyes:

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
v8s10 said:
. My question is, would jason's super pivot bar ends be overkill for this? Or do I need them because of how much lift I would be getting? Its a $160 difference so i'm not sure what I should do.
Kinda sounds like he's looking for opinions here...

Originally posted by low-blazer
at any rate, the super pivot joints are kinda pointless too. you can get 30 degrees or so of articulation out of a rubber bushing...you'll be able to hit killer sides anyway...those big ass things are a waste IMO...
kinda sounds like that's what he got...an opinion...

nobody told him how to spend his money or how to build his truck...just a thought on the end links. Don't get your panties in a bunch when somebody asks for an opinion and gets it:rolleyes:

And you're right, I'm damn happy he's gonna run the 4-link forward...:clap:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Layd Dly said:
...but im not one for side side..but im not gonna say how retarted and pointless it is...:rolleyes:
ummm...how is hitin' sides retarted? I have a lot of people telling me not to bag cuz its "retarted and pointless." So I might as well be able to hit sides, just makes it that much more bad ass. And those 4 extra valves will really break the bank.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
SlammedDime said:
:rolleyes: did you not read the read that was here yesterday about getting lots of lift, and how its pointless?

have you ever thought about that maybe he wants the extra lift for show, not function? I dont know about you but some of us actually show our trucks and things like that will get more attention..etc..
:evilg: :bash: :horse:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Re: Re: Which link ends do I need?

low-blazer said:
nobody told him how to spend his money or how to build his truck...just a thought on the end links. Don't get your panties in a bunch when somebody asks for an opinion and gets it:rolleyes:

man isn't that the pot calling the kettle black....i love hypocrites.

and i never heard him ask if you all thought alot of lift was stupid in that thread....:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts