S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've Been trying to figure out which company us the best to go with for a complete Air Bag Kit. Im Sure you get what you pay for and Im not worried about stacking up to get the right kit for the 2002 S10/

What company's did you go with and did you like it?

·
damned 4banger
5,742 Posts
avs is alright, havent ordered much from them, but kris will hook you up..

suicidedoors is good too.. its where i got most of my stuff from, just because they were more renowned at the time than avs or anyone else..

STAY AWAY FROM AIM!!!

·
Can I get a hot tub?
2,676 Posts
SD and AVS are good companies to go through. SD has some of the best suspension components (link kits and arms) and they are all made in house. They also sell everything else you would ever need.

edit - forgot about waylayed inc. they have THE BEST PRICES on the things they sell. They don't have everything, but check them when your ordering, they might have something you need and it WILL be cheaper with free shipping i believe.

·
.:|Hustlin4life|:.
5,662 Posts
SD and AVS are good companies to go through. SD has some of the best suspension components (link kits and arms) and they are all made in house. They also sell everything else you would ever need.

edit - forgot about waylayed inc. they have THE BEST PRICES on the things they sell. They don't have everything, but check them when your ordering, they might have something you need and it WILL be cheaper with free shipping i believe.
Free shipping is correct ;)..........www.waylayedinc.com

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
+1 for suicidedoors and waylayed... I've bought from both!

·
KentuckyMinis.com
4,199 Posts
Waylayed
Suicidedoors
KrisDyeFabrication
Avs
Airlift(because they stand behind there products)

Do not go cheap, you will regret it later. I'm not saying by the real high dollar stuff. I am saying stay away from used cheap shit and so on.

·
Uni-Joint Snapper
792 Posts
Suicidedoors.com for hard components (links, arms), airridefittings.com for air management (tanks, bags, comps, fittings, line, gauges)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts