S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Blue and Silver Xtreme
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know whickh kind of grille would look good on my blue and silver xtreme. I like the speed grilles. If you have any ideas post them and show me your setup. Also if you know where to get a cheap speed grille it would help alot thanks.

·
Blue and Silver Xtreme
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what kind of billet is that and where did u get for how much thanks it looks kick ass but whats with the top one

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
sorry i had to shrink it down and it got kinda distorded. i got it from ebay, it was only like 40 shipped i believe. install is very easy too. zipties right on to your existing grille. very hard to steal, unlike other grilles.

·
Blue and Silver Xtreme
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool tahnkx and was the grill u bought made for an s10 or you cut it yourself

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
werd, i bought the same one. Only took about 10 mins to install and looks hella good for the money. Heres a pic of mine.

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
heres mine...i havent really seen anyone with it before so thats what made me get it...i always seem to get compliments on it..its a few months old pic and not totally centerd..lol...but actually right now i have a cervinis ram air hood so this isnt exactly how my truck looks at the moment..maybe i'll go get a new pic and edit this post with the new pic

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have what i think is the same one as THRICE. I got it off ebay, but mine was from Mr. Grille. I think it is www.mrgrille.com. Anyway, I needed to bend mine a little to make it fit the contour of the grille. It was too straight from side to side. Looks great, see my avatar and pics in my gallery.

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
speed grilles are nice i guess ive just heard bad things about them. i heard if you get a polished finished one it will fade fast. also ive heard that they tend to rust sometimes too. heard these through my buddies experiences. go billet youll love it! lmao

·
Blue and Silver Xtreme
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
where can i get the cheapest speed grille from. That is what i think looks best on x's

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Do the billet grilles need to be polished to keep their luster? Just wondering if this will be another thing to polish along with the wheels every month.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts