S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
bumpnblazr89
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was enjoying my 350 a little too much the other day doing burn outs and what not and now i have a serious knock checked all the little things such as oil level , rockers,springs,valves and such so i figured it was bottom end!! pulled the heads and the #8 cyl. was shiny as a nickle fuel washed right??? but im only runnin a edelbrock 600. the 350 should handle that carb just fine i would think!!well on further examination i found it was the wrist pin a knocken also cam and lifters are pretty worn . so my ? is where should i start?? i was thinkin lunati cam and lifters and a 30 over bore i know that isnt much but my budget is tight ! im not sure what duration or lift to go with as far as the cam im a little loss with the specs and techs any help would be great!! im wantin to build it so its still reasonable on gas but still be able to take some abuse it was originally a junkyard buy with god knows how many miles on it so know its on the stand and its time to start over HELP ME PLEASE

1 - 1 of 1 Posts