S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What next??
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys getting your carpet from?
I was in autozone and they have like carpet stuff, i guess its for floors and stuff, it doesn't look real stiff or anything..i'll go look closer tomorrow, but are there like other chain stores i can get it at?
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
Inferno Sonoma said:
Where are you guys getting your carpet from?
I was in autozone and they have like carpet stuff, i guess its for floors and stuff, it doesn't look real stiff or anything..i'll go look closer tomorrow, but are there like other chain stores i can get it at?
i dont have the link off hand but i'll get it tomorrow and post up with it it comes in kits costs around $130 any color..

btw moved to interior styling forum :)
 

·
What next??
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I left out its for covering a sub box...

Yea if you could get that link too though that would be great! I had a power wire through the antenna gromet, and it leaked, cause i decided not to silicon it up..now carpet smells like arse
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
Inferno Sonoma said:
I guess I left out its for covering a sub box...

Yea if you could get that link too though that would be great! I had a power wire through the antenna gromet, and it leaked, cause i decided not to silicon it up..now carpet smells like arse
lol oh ok well n.p i'll still try to get that link for ya
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
SLAMnoma95 said:
a carpet store?.... sorry had to be an asshole

sorry though, i really dont know where to get it but i wanted to subscribe to this forum cuz im gonna be needing carpet for a sub box in a few days too...

so...WHERE THE FOCK DO YOU GET SUB CARPET FROM?
yea u can get carpet at lowes or home depot or w/e also might want to try a car audio shop and see what they can do for u

bout the link for the carpet.. i gotta talk to my buddy i had the link on my old computer and lost the link when the harddrive failed rest asure i'll get the link in a few
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
SLAMnoma95 said:
ahh shiiiiiitt....ima put some green astroturf shit from Home Depot on my sub box!!

i think i read an article about that stuff in minitruckin or sumthin...a cheap display piece to win judges over or sumtin
lol i'll be honest and tell ya, when i was 14 i had a box with 2 12's and 2 10's and it was coverd in the exact same carpet. 1 time my mom went to the food store and when the carry out helper unloaded the bags into the back of the car he said "whoooa thats yours?" and she laughed and said nah thats my son's. lol so who knows maybe it will win someone over :dunce:
 

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
Joined
·
4,906 Posts
LOL...thats sweet

but no i did read an article in minitruckin that if youre being judged on presentation, but like a 10 by 15 strip of that carpet and park your truck over it....they have to give you at least SOME points for attempting to give it a presentation, which is better than gettin dicked cuz you didnt know they were judging presentation
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
SLAMnoma95 said:
LOL...thats sweet

but no i did read an article in minitruckin that if youre being judged on presentation, but like a 10 by 15 strip of that carpet and park your truck over it....they have to give you at least SOME points for attempting to give it a presentation, which is better than gettin dicked cuz you didnt know they were judging presentation
yeah thats like putting sheets of mirror glass around the wheels, its all in presentation and detail
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
EyePoppin said:
There is a site that i am going to be getting my carpet with. Site - www.autocarpetdirect.com.

Its only like 120 bux for x cab pre molded carpet with 6 inches extra on the sides to cover my steps.
i think thats the website or at least pretty close to it, cause of the price and being it pre formed, thx for posting the link
 

·
What next??
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Site no workie for me.. :cry:

I just got back from autozone, they had some carpet, a 3x6 sheet to cover my box with, its not an exact match but its convienient (sp?), it was like 9 bux for the sheet, i got two..is that expensive?

Thanks for all the help!
 

·
drag~N~spark
Joined
·
9,530 Posts
Inferno Sonoma said:
Site no workie for me.. :cry:

I just got back from autozone, they had some carpet, a 3x6 sheet to cover my box with, its not an exact match but its convienient (sp?), it was like 9 bux for the sheet, i got two..is that expensive?

Thanks for all the help!
hmm the site worked for me but anyhow, yea man that doesnt sound like that was a bad idea or price as long as u like it, thats what counts..
 

·
What next??
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup that one works!! Dang $124 for molded carpets! Sounds good to me! After yanking mine out again for the system, i realized it really smells like ass!! Thanks for all the help!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top