S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find some good prices on fiberglass tonneau covers? I like the A.R.E and SnugTop ones. Are there any other good ones out there also?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want just the regular fiberglass tonneau no flush mount or anything. And I don't know how much thats why I asked for places and other brands,

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
well alot of places on line will cost you a buttload and plus u gotta get em painted, do u have any local shops that do tonneu covers? i got mine for 565, painted and installed, it is a Patriot

·
Registered
432 Posts
i bought my snug top from a friend, but he got it for like $750 painted and installed i think from a local shop. that shop is a ripoff though so i'm sure you could find it cheaper

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well so far the cheapest I have found is SnugLid 819.99 and LSII ARE 899.99 plus 88.50 for installation. You would think the flush mounts would be more expensive, I can get those painted and everything for 450.00.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
all depends on the local shop, some like to charge really high, others are pretty reasonable. i guess ya just gotta shop around and all of that fun stuff

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
hey carbon, your mailbox is full, here is the last reply to your PM..........oooo, hehehe the pics in my gallery don't give it good judgement, hey let me go wash it later on tonight and then tomorrow morning i will snap a few pics for ya and load em into the gallery for ya, or i will pull into my garage and take a few late tonight and put em in the gallery, the pics will be up by noon on sunday, or 1 yer time. there is one pic in there right now where ya can kinda see it, but i will get ya some better ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts