S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ne·far·i·ous - wicked
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start ordering the parts to bag my truck, but don't have a clue where to find some stainless 1/2" hose and stainless fittings.

Also, where can I find water traps at?

Larry? Matt? Jason?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Nefariousdime said:
I want to start ordering the parts to bag my truck, but don't have a clue where to find some stainless 1/2" hose and stainless fittings.

Also, where can I find water traps at?

Larry? Matt? Jason?
i got my water traps at lowes they have the solid glass and made pretty well, i got my fittings from matt, and Three Rivers Ultimate Sport Truck click the e-mail and tell them what ur wanting to do. about the stainless steel do u want stainless steel line or stainless braided line like the lines that come off the viair 450's ?

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
im curious on how to hook stainless hardline to the bags, and the tank, dont you have to flair the ends and what not for the fittings, it would look so sick though. I think I want to use hardline.

·
ne·far·i·ous - wicked
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: where to find stainless hose and stainless fittings?

DropindaS-Mini said:
i got my water traps at lowes they have the solid glass and made pretty well, i got my fittings from matt, and Three Rivers Ultimate Sport Truck click the e-mail and tell them what ur wanting to do. about the stainless steel do u want stainless steel line or stainless braided line like the lines that come off the viair 450's ?
braided line....need the flexibility

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Re: Re: Re: where to find stainless hose and stainless fittings?

Nefariousdime said:
braided line....need the flexibility
ok smooth, if u want hit up the e-mail link in my sig and they'll get something figured out for you. really good prices, and awesome quality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts