S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ability Plus Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont really like the "rig" style rims at all. I'm looking for racing style rims for my 00 s10. Something similar but a little fancier than the picture ive posted. Probably a better finish or design.

anyhow, I just want to know, where can I find rims like this with the 5 lug drill pattern... and of course sizes that can deal with the s10.

Websites of course, please.

thanks

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
SUMMITRACING.COM OR STYLINCONCEPTS.COM ARE A FEW.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i've heard that rims that fit the next to the newest style eclipse (whatever yrs that is) will bolt up...i know this guy that had a set of 19" racing harts on his extreme and sold them to this guy in a eclipse....i have seen the same rims on both rides just didn't pay any attention to whether or not he had adapters....but i'll try and find out if u want...it'd be very easy to find racing rims if you're searching for them as "eclipse rims"...or you could use adapters, which is what i did...but if the eclipse thing is true i'd definately go with that....sorry if all this babbling isn't of any help
later
hub

·
Registered
151 Posts
buy a set of adapters that will let you use a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and then go to

www.wheelmax.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts