S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new pc and and a new system in my truck. But I need music to listen too. I want to download music, burn cds, and and put my mp3s on a player and my phone. I seen some the pay sites and they are espensive or have limitations. I've used limewire before but i'm afraid of a virus.

what do you guys use?

I was told to use frostwire by my friend. But I never heard of it.

thanks

·
LSx and V8 Mod
4,204 Posts
I would be more afraid of the legal recourse if you get caught. Pay for your music.

I know a guys who kids were downloading free music and he(even though he had no idea his kids were doing it) had the choice of being sued for over 100k, or paying a $4,000 fine. He paid the 4k.

·
Registered
717 Posts
alot of people use limewire but you have to be careful. and yeah.. pay for your music or burn cd's off of your friends cd's.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sometimes I just want a few songs off an album and don't want to buy the whole thing. If I bought every album I wanted I would be broke. lol I have over 200 cds now in my collection but Im sick of most of my music now lol.

when i used to use limewire it seemed fine, but I would hate to mess up my new pc.

·
32,797 Posts
sometimes I just want a few songs off an album and don't want to buy the whole thing. If I bought every album I wanted I would be broke. lol I have over 200 cds now in my collection but Im sick of most of my music now lol.

when i used to use limewire it seemed fine, but I would hate to mess up my new pc.
Then buy the individual songs, they are not expnsive.:rolleyes:

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
lmfao ...first off what music u listen to ...

albumhunt.com ...great site for any album...I also have a bunch of hip-hop ones..

also I sparatically use limewire

·
Can I get a hot tub?
2,676 Posts
no one mentioned torrents. that is one way. now if you just wanna listen to stuff, there are plenty of online radios. i use the one on AIM when i want music on my comp. kinda like satellite radio with stations for different genre's.

edit - i used to use Ares before i got into torrents. i got plenty of friends that download like it's there job so i have them burn music to CD's for me. i don't really download a whole lot on my own. but once HD movies are more available i'll start downloading those.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmfao ...first off what music u listen to ...

albumhunt.com ...great site for any album...I also have a bunch of hip-hop ones..

also I sparatically use limewire
I listen to everything- rock, rap, classic rock, etc...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no one mentioned torrents. that is one way. now if you just wanna listen to stuff, there are plenty of online radios. i use the one on AIM when i want music on my comp. kinda like satellite radio with stations for different genre's.

I'm mainly interested in burning mp3 cds for my truck.

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
you can also always go into google and type ...

*whatever song or artist you want* ...followed by "rapidshare.com/files"

so .. song/artist "rapidshare.com/files"

and sends you to many different blogs or areas that have things available for DL

·
Can I get a hot tub?
2,676 Posts
I'm mainly interested in burning mp3 cds for my truck.
that's why i mentioned torrents. google it and see what it's all about. i use utorrent but bittorrent is another good tracker. the pirate bay is a good place to find torrents.

·
My mirror hates my sub
9,463 Posts
when i got caught having 140 mp3s on the schools server the principal was like.. so how many artists are here? i said.. eh about 40 or so... he goes.. so you downloaded 140 albums to get all of these songs huh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts