S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fog it!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know where to find presta finishing products online or near asheville NC (compound, polish,etc)?

·
Rustbucket Club
772 Posts
redSStreak said:
any one know where to find presta finishing products online or near asheville NC (compound, polish,etc)?
Wha wha whaaaa? Another Presta user, or soon to be user? I thought I was the only one :D
I don't know where to buy it online, but maybe you can email them and ask where to find them online or anywhere local/semi local that could ship them.

Presta 1500 and SR kicks serious ass! :cool:

·
fog it!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i finally found another place... the place i was getting it from quit sellin it........ i was in a panic. presta is the best stuff i have ever used and now its all i use

·
fog it!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that and the ultra cutting cream

·
Rustbucket Club
772 Posts
I've never been a big fan of the Cutting Creme, doesn't matter what pad or how much product I'm using, it just doesn't do the trick for me. The 1500 polish kicks ass though. Swirl Remover is great tooo. With the blue Edge pad I've never left a swirl behind.
I ordered some Optimum products last week, they'll be here by Friday, I hope the Hyper Compounnd works better than the CC

·
fog it!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i sand with 2000 then use a regular 3m wool pad with cutting cream id works wonders for me then use the polish with a black foam 3m pad

·
Rustbucket Club
772 Posts
redSStreak said:
i sand with 2000 then use a regular 3m wool pad with cutting cream id works wonders for me then use the polish with a black foam 3m pad
You should try the Edge pads with their polishes (the pads that come in their kit). You'd be amazed at the quality and cut/polish you can get :cool:

·
fog it!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll have to give it a try

1 - 10 of 10 Posts