S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
02_Vortech said:
hey im @ 32,0000 miles and i figured i should change the fuel filter- Where is the fuel filter located that i need to change-thanks

along the frame on the drivers side almost right underneath the drivers side door. Just follow the fuel lines

·
Registered
361 Posts
be careful not to break the plastic bracket that holds it along with the fuel lines. When I changed mine I think I ended up Taking the lines off the bracket then un bolting the bracket from the frame. Its been a while since I have done it, but it wasent hard. You'll be fine

·
Registered
90 Posts
just changed mine about a week ago, its under the drivers side connected to the frame, follow the fuel lines from the tank, its just a big round aluminum tube. One end should have a connecter that you pinch to get off, the other you need two wrenches to get off, one to hold the fuel filter nut and one to turn the nut at the end of the line. Make sure you take your gas cap off to relieve pressure and try to put a rag around the filter when you take it off cause gas will go everywere. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Also, when you are doin it, look under the hood, on the airbox. You will notice that you have a Vortec, not a Vortech. It isn't and goddamned honda... You'd think someone with a user title of i eat hondas would know this.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
low_s10_4u2nv said:
Also, when you are doin it, look under the hood, on the airbox. You will notice that you have a Vortec, not a Vortech. It isn't and goddamned honda... You'd think someone with a user title of i eat hondas would know this.
well considering i made the name before i even bought the truck 2 and half years ago i dont think it ****ing makes any difference- Trying to make your e-dick bigger doenst compensate for real life my E-thug friend. so go give your mom a high 5 because you where bad ass on s10forum and then go stfu because we have already been over this.

lol- are you in college? your 20 right? if so shouldnt you be studying or partying? because most 20 year olds i know either arent coherent enough to operate a computer or 2 they dont make such a big deal over something so small.... But its okay now your a badass through your key board right?

nice title- there is no h in vortec...... you really care to much about this, it is becomming unhealthy i must say-

i really dont want this to turn into a pissing match or an e-thug brawl but i assume because of your stupidity and the fact that you have to be an asshole that my idea wont play out. so i might respond to one more post but then thats it- we dont need to be wasting s10forum bandwidth with an argument over the h in my name....

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
haha, don't get all butt hurt over it. shit.... and also thats been my user title for about a month now. when did you make you sig then? seems you would have had to have had your truck to make those videos..... nope im not in college. But I do at least know how to spell. im not tryin to sound like a hardass about it. Thats just a peeve of mine like a lot of people's is some spelling it "Extreme"

Also you can PM a mod and have em change it, if you don't want it lookin like you don't know.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
low_s10_4u2nv said:
haha, don't get all butt hurt over it. shit.... and also thats been my user title for about a month now. when did you make you sig then? seems you would have had to have had your truck to make those videos..... nope im not in college. But I do at least know how to spell. im not tryin to sound like a hardass about it. Thats just a peeve of mine like a lot of people's is some spelling it "Extreme"

Also you can PM a mod and have em change it, if you don't want it lookin like you don't know.
what do the vids have anything to do with my truck? neither one in my sig has a name on them so what gives- and yes i was the owner of the truck in vids, your point?

i dont see the point of your first post or this post because neither pertain to the topic, and your bitching and moaning has already been covered by some of the other members on this forum. if you worry about this small of a thing god i dont wanna see you when something really matters.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts