S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna know where everyone is mounting there buttons/switches in their trucks....im trying to figure out a good spot to mount mine for the pressure switch for my tank

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
i wanna know where everyone is mounting there buttons/switches in their trucks....im trying to figure out a good spot to mount mine for the pressure switch for my tank
I mounted mine to the plastic bezel on my envoy seats just below my thigh. Tucked out of the way.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^hey nick, i pm-ed you about the cpp master cylinder

·
Twizted Intentions TN
1,431 Posts
i put them in my console and right below my h/l switch on my dash.

·
Rarely goes over 20mph
3,163 Posts
i have a switch for my fan, its blue led, blue=cold=fan :)

then i have a black switch for my underdash lights.

the fan is on the lightswitch panel, right at the top of the dash panel

the underdash light is just a black one thats right under the ciggerette lighter plugin, black panel, so it blends in nicely

·
51,327 Posts
i have one mounted on the bottom dash trim plastics, like between the gas pedal, and the ashtray, when you fold it down, worst description ever, but i can take a pic in the daytime...the other one is located in the ashtray, where the lighter was located.

·
Registered
506 Posts
i have one mounted on the bottom dash trim plastics, like between the gas pedal, and the ashtray, when you fold it down, worst description ever, but i can take a pic in the daytime...the other one is located in the ashtray, where the lighter was located.
u lost me with the fold it down part hah...a pic would be good. when my truck was bagged i had the comps ran off a switch and i glassed the ashtray up to put it and other switches in but never actually got around to puttin them in...not even sure where the ashtray got to haha but not like i have much of interior anyways :haha:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts