S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to bag my blazer but i dont have to much miney left over after redoing my v8 conversion. Im looking for the cheapest fastbag kit that includes everything from bags,lines,compressor.ect and mybe even brackets. Does any one know where i can find a kit?:bag: :bag: :bag:

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Front and back? If I were you, I'd just bag the front for now, and do it the right way. Later on, you can bag the back once you get enough cash to do it right. You're gonna have to have a 4-link with a V8. Are you wanting to layout or not? If you dont wanna layout, and you wanna get as low as possible without cutting your floor up, you could go with Innovative Air's Blazer 4-link. It uses Firestone F9000 bags, and comes with everything (bag mounts, bags, shocks, 4-link, etc etc.) It's a weld on kit, but it is the ONLY kit period for Blazers. low-blazer runs this kit with his V8 and he says it hooks up excellent. For now, though, you could run Jasons kit he's got on sale... it everything you need to bag the front, the RIGHT way (all high quality parts, etc.. fast bags too!) for around $700 I think it was. Search for threads lately by suicidedoors.com and you'll find it, or you could just call him up.

Hope I helped.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i would like to lay out but mybe just for now i will just do my front. Can you bag the back with out the 4link like the old way of baging it (bag between the frame and leafs

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
With a V8? You're gonna get axle wrap/movement like a bitch... I highly suggest NOT doing air-over-leaf with a V8.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
S10 Forum Special, Because I Love You Xoxo

s10 front kit

s10 cups
shock kit
2 airlift 2b6 1/2" port bags (yes they fit my cups)
5/8" airline 33'
2 1/2" smc valves with brackets. for uppin it
2 3/8" smc valves with brackets. for dumpin it
1 450 chrome compressor
1 5 gallon 8 port tank
1 pressure switch 145 shut off, or 175 shut off. your choice
1 30/40 amp relay
2 toggle switches

*the reason that im not including fittings in this kit is because i believe that you should pick them up locally. plumbing a bag system is like plumbing your house. you end up going to the hardware store 20 times before you are done. its nice to get the fittings you need for your routing plans.

normal price $810.00 shipped

your price $645.00 shipped

save $165.00
thats the suicidedoors.com front kit. Damn good deal

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i have 4 wheel drive and already have the brackects so how much will it be with out the cups and brackects

1 - 12 of 12 Posts