S-10 Forum banner
1981 - 2000 of 2030 Posts

·
Randy
617 Posts
Alton, Illinois. the most F-up state in the union...25 minutes from St Louis. used to live in Lake Stevens Washington, man I miss that.

·
Randy
617 Posts
Did you buy a round trip ticket???...lol
Nope it was a $9,000.00 ONE-WAY two Penske truck rental... moved the whole family and shop back to where family was & where my wife and I grew up. I did put $90K in my pocket from the sale of home and shop though, that was 2004.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,750 Posts
Nope it was a $9,000.00 ONE-WAY two Penske truck rental... moved the whole family and shop back to where family was & where my wife and I grew up. I did put $90K in my pocket from the sale of home and shop though, that was 2004.
Well...you're welcome to come back. At least you're not in California...lol

·
Old Fart
4,517 Posts
Alton, Illinois. the most F-up state in the union...25 minutes from St Louis. used to live in Lake Stevens Washington, man I miss that.
You wouldn't like the gas prices, I paid around $1 a gallon more for gas over Rockymountian area prices while I was visiting this spring. :frown2:

·
Old Fart
4,517 Posts
You wouldn't like the gas prices, I paid around $1 a gallon more for gas over Rockymountian area prices while I was visiting this spring. :frown2:
Anyone else having problems editing? When I hit save nothing happens.
I lived in Lisle and Bolingbrook for a couple of years and couldn't wait to leave.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Middle Tennessee, born and raised. Though I'm currently going to college in Nebraska. Not sure where I'll be after that.

·
the new guy
905 Posts
I guess I never posted I this.

Corpus Christi, Texas.

also known for the worst roads in Texas and if you are a cyclist, we have the toughest 18 miles in Texas, as noted in a number of cycling magazines.

1981 - 2000 of 2030 Posts