S-10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts
How about these?....Centerlines also.......but i be dam if i can't find the name of them....haha.

Attachments

i want these
BUT WHOLY SHIZA THATS ALOT OF MONEY

Boyd Coddington
Signature Series

Set of 4 wheels from...
14" $1175
15" $1175
16" $1275
17" $1295
18" $2095
20" $2295 SALE
22" $3795

Here is a pick of my car lowered on those rims.

done on thew computer of course

Attachments

$10,000 Rim

I don't have a picture but they are two piece opposite rotational rims. They are duplicates of each other and when you stop at a light the outer one keeps rotating and it looks like the wheel is moving. Or a moonwalking car. Try www.dubs.com

Dallin

X-Stylin735 said:
The rims you are talking about are the Spreewell rims. I'm still searching for pics of them.
Those rims in a 20 x10 on the back and 19 x 9.5 on the fronts would be the absolute schiznit:scary:

Boyd Smoothies

This is my X photoshopped (note: my truck has since been modified many times)

Attachments

nthdegreepower said:
Those rims in a 20 x10 on the back and 19 x 9.5 on the fronts would be the absolute schiznit:scary:
You have no idea how awesome that would be!!!!!! Oh the humanity... I NEED TO GET MY S!!!! ....anyone want an 88' ranger v6 xlt ext cab????

My favorite rims are AR TTII's and the AR Longboards. 18" Longboards in chrome look SOO GOOD! I also just starting liking the 212's, how much are those anyways? Look clean.

Boyd smoooooothies..........love em.......Espcially after this months Trucking with that tangerine dime.....

Nate

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.