S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked out the charts, and I think they helped, but in reality I'm a moron so I was wondering if someone could help me a little bit more. I'm looking for wheels for my x. I know that it's kind of difficult to find nice big wheels that will fit well without reducing your turning radius a lot. I've been checking out the Coddington Magneato's. They come in the following sizes...

17 x 7
17 x 8
17 x 10
18 x 7
18 x 8
18 x 9
18 x 10
20 x 8.5
20 x 10

I was thinking maybe 18 x 7's on the front and 20 x 8.5's on the back? Does anyone have any suggestions.

I want to bag it eventually, but not immediatly, and the suspension on my x is just factory.

Sorry for being an idiot

=X=

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
if ur planning on keepin the suspension stock go 20x8 and 20x10 but like acrafobia said its your truck...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well...it'll be bagged eventually...but not for a while. My biggeset concern is that I drive this truck every day so I need some nice big wheels that won't jack with my turning radius to much.

=X=

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.