S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about getting a set of cragar's black soft 8 397 series and im wanting to get the wheel to stick out the side of the truck just a little bit to get some mud on it. but so i was wanting to know is this what im looking for?

Soft 8 397 Series Wheel
Finish: Black
Size: 15'' x 10''
Bolt Circle: 5 x 4-3/4''
Rear Spacing: 4''

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_754162_-1_36662#bottom

thats the website if u need more info.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,091 Posts
You want to get an 8in wheel. The 10in will cause more rubbing problems. Putting less BS on the wheels will make you have the chance of rubbing the fender more depending on your lift and tire size. I would try and stick to 4.5-5 to minimize rubbing.

·
32,797 Posts
What's the shipping on those gonna be? Sometimes local shops like Pep Boys come out to be cheaper or the same price (after tax) on these rims. and might have them in stock already.

One of the tire shops near me stocks them and sells them for the same price Jegs has them at.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,091 Posts
What's the shipping on those gonna be? Sometimes local shops like Pep Boys come out to be cheaper or the same price (after tax) on these rims. and might have them in stock already.

One of the tire shops near me stocks them and sells them for the same price Jegs has them at.

:stupid:

If you have any problem you can always bring em back too.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does anyone know a site i could look on so i could look at more wheels just like these? so what should be the off set and back space be on the wheels?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok so i was looking around and will these work for what i want? 15x10, 5 on 4.75 Bolt Pattern ; Backspacing = 3.75 in. i dont care if the rub a little bit but i want to be able to put some mud on my truck...lol..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts