S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2000 4x4 S10. I'm think of getting a nice set of wheels but I'm a bit confused about offsets/rear spacing and stuff.

What are the measurements on the stock 4x4 rim? I don't want my tires to stick out past the fenders or rub the inside.

I like the looks of the "Voltage" centerline wheel. http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=5&sw_id=32

It's available in 16" with 5" rear spacing. How would this fit up on my 4x4?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
I'm also interested in this, but I would like to put maybe a 17 or 18 on my truck as I will be lowering it some day. Any help?

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
wow prepare for an ugly rim once you get done off-road...but i dont know about backspacing

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
people who drop 4x4's don't USUALLY intend on taking the thing off road. Why phuck up a good looking truck? Why have a 4x4 then you ask? Good for snow of course....but if you have another vehicle you can then store your lowered 4x4 in the garage. I'm in need of rims and tires too.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
the size of a stocker 4x4 is a 15x7" wheel. if you go to a local tire/wheel shop, you should be able to ask them exactly what spacing, ect you would need if replacing the rims.

·
Registered
128 Posts
From what I have heard the 16x8 camaro take-off wheels from SLP engineering will bolt right onto a 4x4 S-10 as well as corvette 8 inch wide wheels.

The nice thing about the slp take-offs is that you can get brand new wheels for $200 bucks for 4 wheels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts