S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you lay the front down, the wheels cock in. Is there something you could do to prevent this?

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
not that I know of...someone please correct me if I am wrong but that "cocked in" look is because the control arm moves when you fully deflate the bags in the front so it angles the top of the wheels inward

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it's not much but I just don't like the look..

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
HOLY SHIT YOUR TRUCK IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEGATIVE CAMBER.....

j/k I saw a ford f-250 in pigeon forge with hydraulics that had wheels like / \. But hey thats the perks of laying frame.....

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooh IRS..thats about how much mine cocks but in the front

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
yeah plus when your drivin it most likely isnt quite as extreme, i wouldnt worry about it, plus i know i personally, and i'm sure others will agree, think that it just don't look right without a little negative camber. there's just somethin about the way it looks

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Thats Larrys trcuk from Innovative Air..negative camber is great anyway, i dunno what youre complaining about, its awesome.

·
Registered
260 Posts
well what my friends did was cut the a arms like 3/4 of an inch to an inch and something else but i forgot and there wheels dont have no neg camber

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Well see if you do that, you may not have negative camber, but when its up you will have positive, which reminds me off these rednecks around here raising up 2wd truck (not pre-runners, but shity nasty trucks).

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
lol I just noticed silky said the same thing basicly....

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
yeah neg camber is what its all about i was pissed i lsot so much of it when i put on my drop spindles...:-/

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Yeah it can be fixed with shims in most cases but since you have an adjustable suspension when you raise it back up you will have positive camber... So you pretty much outta luck with this one man...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts