S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you lay the front down, the wheels cock in. Is there something you could do to prevent this?

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no it's not much but I just don't like the look..

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
HOLY SHIT YOUR TRUCK IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEGATIVE CAMBER.....

j/k I saw a ford f-250 in pigeon forge with hydraulics that had wheels like / \. But hey thats the perks of laying frame.....

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ooh IRS..thats about how much mine cocks but in the front

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,033 Posts
yeah plus when your drivin it most likely isnt quite as extreme, i wouldnt worry about it, plus i know i personally, and i'm sure others will agree, think that it just don't look right without a little negative camber. there's just somethin about the way it looks

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Well see if you do that, you may not have negative camber, but when its up you will have positive, which reminds me off these ******** around here raising up 2wd truck (not pre-runners, but shity nasty trucks).

·
NuLowz Customs
756 Posts
Yeah it can be fixed with shims in most cases but since you have an adjustable suspension when you raise it back up you will have positive camber... So you pretty much outta luck with this one man...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.