S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plourd Racing traction bars are finally finished. I just got done with the initial street tests and they work great. There is NO more wheel hop at all, and our test vehicle is dropped 3". They have no clearance problems whatsoever. They come painted in either Black, Red or Yellow. They are adjustable for your application (stock or lowered). $150.

Brad
-Plourd Racing-

[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our traction bars much more simple, which allows us to sell them at such a low price. They do the same job for 1/2 the cost. We have not done a direct comparison, but wheel hop is gone!

Brad
-Plourd Racing-

[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New picture

Here is a crappy picture of the proto-type traction bars on our test vehicle. Sorry for the bad quality. These aren't even painted yet.

Brad
-Plourd Racing-

plourdrac[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sorry but it is a really shotty pic and there are leaf springs. They are not the stock ones however, they are the lowered ones. I will try and get a better pic soon.

Brad
-Plourd Racing-

[email protected]

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
interesting... so tell us, how do this thing look like, how do you attach it, how does it work, and how much does it cost?

and how does it compare to the universal traction bar?

sorry bud but, if you wanna sell this thing, we need more info.

:D

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
joe_villa said:
interesting... so tell us, how do this thing look like, how do you attach it, how does it work, and how much does it cost?

and how does it compare to the universal traction bar?

sorry bud but, if you wanna sell this thing, we need more info.

:D
I'm curious, helllooo, mr.Stock6104...where are you?? Youd think he worked or somthing? :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry everyone for the delay and the lack of info. They are bolt on units, they attach to the bottom of the spring shackle and they come with an adjustable rubber for the front. They are much more simple than the competitor's but virtually work the same. I will defiently have CLEARER and BETTER pics tomorrow night. I guarentee it. They cost $150 + shipping.

Brad

-Plourd Racing-

[email protected]

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
how does it compare to the universal traction bar? i mean, i can get this thing at a store 3blocks away for $65cdn no shipping.

i guess, i'll wait till i see the pics...

·
Registered
253 Posts
so.....that TOMORROW NIGHT never arrived, I think he's :bs:

:wtf: do you wan to do bussines or not? I hope when someone order this , is not goin to be like this :whip:

PS. Great Service on posting pic's :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry I couldn't get any pics, i have been real busy. I make these myself and I made a pair for myself and they work great, I figured that they would be great to sell them to others. Plourd Racing is not a business, I dont have a website, I just can save you money on some traction bars. I will do the best I cn on gettin the pics in a timely manner.

Brad

·
the youngest has been
4,358 Posts
they may eleminate wheel hop

but do they convert the rotational motion of the rear end into a down force on the suspension like caltracs?

if not then they are just over prices traction bars

·
Registered
717 Posts
Shoot, I can appreciate the enginuity and honesty. I'll wait for the pics.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts