S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I recently bought some spacer/adapters that were 1 inch that have the center bore of 70.3mm which is supposed to be the s10 hub size right? But they didn’t fit my s10 which is a 99 2wd, I was going to return them and buy 70.5mm ones but I don’t know if these would fit my hubs or would the ones I already have fit my rear hubs I haven’t tryed the rear hubs because I bought them more for the front since my wheels rub my shock, if you guys had any recommendations I would really appreciate it

·
Been there Done it
15,716 Posts
a very little bit bigger.
120.7 minus 120.65 is .05mm. Which is 0.0019685 inches. You won't even notice that small a difference. Might even be close to manufacturing tolerance.
120 (BMW wheels) vs 120.65 (s10 wheels) is 13 times as much difference. .065 is 0.0255906 inches. There is a big difference between 2 thousandths and nearly 26 thousandths.
The issue with 2wd front spacer is an on going discussion that comes up all the time. Do a search on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a very little bit bigger.
120.7 minus 120.65 is .05mm. Which is 0.0019685 inches. You won't even notice that small a difference. Might even be close to manufacturing tolerance.
120 (BMW wheels) vs 120.65 (s10 wheels) is 13 times as much difference. .065 is 0.0255906 inches. There is a big difference between 2 thousandths and nearly 26 thousandths.
The issue with 2wd front spacer is an on going discussion that comes up all the time. Do a search on it.
Yeah, i know I’ve been somewhat researching it but In some threads it says they some people used the center bore of 70.3mm and we’re saying those fit

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just received my wheel spacer from Venom wheels and 70.3mm (listed on their site) will slide over my hub..
I have an 03' 2WD V6 extra cab - its not large enough to get over the hub - can you tell me what you ended up doing?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just received my wheel spacer from Venom wheels and 70.3mm (listed on their site) will slide over my hub..
I have an 03' 2WD V6 extra cab - its not large enough to get over the hub - can you tell me what you ended up doing?
I did end up getting mine to fit, i went to a parts store and took my spacer with me and the spacer was about 1-2 centimeters from the bottom of a new rotor, and I ended up buying new front rotors and just bought a dermal bit for metal and used it on the spacer/ opening and took only enough off so the spacer would slide on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts