S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead
451 Posts
dont have a z. got a 88 4.3 jimmy 4x4, heaviest payload. 3.7l v6, heaviest tow. buddys 87 suburban with 36s 3 miles to his house...lol that thing was a freakin limo

·
Registered
214 Posts
I hauled 2 ton of coal in mine once. No lie, the bottom nut on my hitch was less then a inch and a half from the ground. And i will never put that much in it again.

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
1 four wheeler in the bed and 2 on the trailer along with 4 dirt bikes probably my heaviest... I've hauled alot of mulch and lumber with mine. I rebuilt the deck at my house, 158 boards is what it took. I took em from lowes to home and the old ones from home to the dump.

·
Professional Insultant
5,928 Posts
I should have got a blazer...

I hardly ever use the bed, but I have towed a chevy venture, and a nissian 200sx se-r that had a riduculous body kit and fin.

IN the bed, I think the heaviest would be my Ninja, or my dad's riding lawn mower.

I towed it pretty far though, from the downtown of Idaho falls to the boonies of Rigby.

·
Game Pop. Control Agent
917 Posts
In the bed, I hauled a half a load of firewood across the yard. The largest trailer was an empty 16'. Ive also towed my 5x10 trailer with a 4 wheeler a few times and once with a load of firewood. I really didnt buy the truck to haul anything. I used to have a 2500 that I used for hauling and towing. Now I usually just use my wife's Tahoe or borrow a truck from my father-in-law if I need to tow or haul.

Im like Honeycutting, I should have bought a blazer because I dont halu much in the bed of my truck. I bought mine mainly to squeeze into the woods and sneak up on critters. I would have bought a BlaZeR2, but the thought of a dead deer or hog in the back just makes no sense. Plus the camper on the back kinda restricts what I can put in it anyway.

·
2000 noma highrider
516 Posts
130lbs.....no joke. Thats about what my tool box weighs.....

i am scared to death to haul anything in my ZR2 due to i have both stock leaf springs break:(

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
go to the junk yard and buy some full size springs for that ish.

·
2000 noma highrider
516 Posts
go to the junk yard and buy some full size springs for that ish.
i have a set of 5 leaf K5 springs in garage......need to find u-bolts and bushings then im rocking 1/2 ton status:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts