S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's been a really long time since I've posted and visited the forum. I'm outta loop. :lol:

how're the turboe'd 2.2s? still running strong?

pulled my first 13.5 on the WRX last week. pretty strong for me. i'm still enjoying the ride, but i miss the truck.

peace :thumbup:

·
Registered
697 Posts
cool long time no post, welcome back.

eurofilipino said:
how're the turboe'd 2.2s? still running strong?
use the search button. :D j/k
eurofilipino said:
pulled my first 13.5 on the WRX last week. pretty strong for me. i'm still enjoying the ride, but i miss the truck.
peace :thumbup:
sweet thats a nice time. it is 1/4 mile time right? i'm sorry i cant help it.

You're really not missing much. Answering questions over and over again doesnt give us enough time to find new mods. ZQ8_Dawg is coming along nicely, he has grown to be a huge ass..et to the board.
Summerwolf is having Mach Perf build him a turbo kit.
AVTekk and gmc-express ended up selling the turbo kit they spent so much time getting the bugs out of.
Alot of new folks here and most of them are learning to use the search button before asking questions.
Me same old shtuff just different days. seriously thinking about trading her in for a '05 stang or swapping the 4banger for a GN wannabe motor.

Take care man, David (aka B'BallZ)

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I'm already considering trading the truck in on a blazer X due to practicality reasons......

It won't happen til after next years nats though....and mach is building the kit to mass produce for all the 2.2 people not just me!

Caleb

·
Registered
697 Posts
you know what i meant.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great! at least you're all still trying to keep the spirits up (for the 2.2s) I still don't like it when some jacka'ses looks down on someone's ride because it'a a 4 banger - i still get that even with my rather 'okay' quick car. but i've proven most of them wrong - even a modified V8 caprice - I smoke his butt all night long. starting from the street and on the track - that same night.

Finally, he walked up to me and said...
"how many times are you going to kick my butt?"

I simply said...
"as many times as you line up against me."

later dudes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts