S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new on here and i just wanted to say hey and show my truck.
I'm here to help out whenever i can and hopefully you all will do the same when i'm in a jam. By the way if anyone is looking for some Rockford stereo equipment i can get some for cheap. Its not stolen and i'm not trying to promote some business or anything just tryin to help out the financially challenged.
Thanks,
Justin:thumbup:

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board! hope we can be of assistance!:thumbup:

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nice lookin truck ,how low is it? :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
fetuss10 said:
where in indiana are u located? I;m always looking for new people to cruise with.

Yea, I live in Northwest Indiana too!

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My truck is lowered 3/4 and i live in Lake Village, you probably haven't heard of it. It's about a half hour south of Merrillville. I'm always up to go cruising.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
JLAudio11 said:
My truck is lowered 3/4 and i live in Lake Village, you probably haven't heard of it. It's about a half hour south of Merrillville. I'm always up to go cruising.
Dude I know exactly where Lake Village is at. I go to the Mud Drags there with my buddy. I live in Remington, just south of Rensselaer.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know where Remmington is, this is cool we should meet up sometime

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, i know what truck you are talking about, I bought mine in lake village from my parents' friends and did everything to it myself

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
sweet, maybe we can meet up sometime. Altough I am always gone. hahahaha.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that'd be cool,
anybody else around your area with a truck or somethin

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
JLAudio11 said:
that'd be cool,
anybody else around your area with a truck or somethin
There is a couple of guys from Rensselaer with s-10's but they have them all ghetto'd out. So in otherwords, not really.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know what you mean, there aren't a whole lot around here either, my cousin lives in lowell and he's got a pretty bad one but thats about it

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
JLAudio11 said:
i know what you mean, there aren't a whole lot around here either, my cousin lives in lowell and he's got a pretty bad one but thats about it
I got some family that lives up in Lowell.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats cool, i checked out your truck at the moving violations web page its sweet, are you all 2nd gen's

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
JLAudio11 said:
thats cool, i checked out your truck at the moving violations web page its sweet, are you all 2nd gen's
Nope, Josh Thomas has a lowered 1st gen blazer. I would like to get some sweet 1st gens in the club though. You can make them look tight as hell.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
any chance of me getting in, my friends and i were going to start a club but people started selling their rides and it just kinda fizzled out
if not i understand

1 - 20 of 29 Posts