S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Powered By Vortec
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to the all the S-10 and Sonoma lovers here in this site. I know I have been asking alot of questions lately and you guys are like who the hell is this...LoL..Well, my name Is Jose and I am from Stockton, California and I have a 98 Chevy S1-0 ext. cab. I am looking to make it look good and make it run at least 11 to 10 sec. in the 1/4 mile. My first goal is the engine. as you see on the bottem, you will see my mods. and yes I do have a fiberglass bed. I have less weight for my 2.2L to move. Well, hopefully I can get together with some of you and kick back and talk bout mods and Chevys. Talk to you guess later. I will try to get pix of my S-10 as soon as I can.

Chevy209:idea: :uhoh: :bash:

·
Powered By Vortec
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx....

Thanx Pewter01......

Chevy209:bash:

·
Gingerbread Man
57 Posts
clubbin

hear you looking for a club in the 209

·
Powered By Vortec
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx

Thanx fetuss10...
And Yes I am looking around for a 209 club 2tone10....

Chevy209:bash:

·
Gingerbread Man
57 Posts
clubbin

Ive noticed a few mild but definate looker s-10 rides in Tracy, and have been tinkering with the thought of starting one for the 209. Just dont have the direction of how to start one. Maybe we can talk, and see about starting one ourselves.
Let me know what you think. You can call me in the evenings anytime after 6pm. 209-832-4321

·