S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i have been checking out this site for awhile now. i am a big fan of S10s and am going to get one once my lease for my durango is up. i know, i know i have a dodge but i am going to change that as soon as i can. don't flame me too bad cause of the dodge thing, i had to take it (long story) and thats the ONLY reason i have it.

oh and please don't judge me by my name, i get alot of flames on AIM and other chats/forums because people think i have a superiority complex or something but that is not the case. i chose this name because that is my name over on termpro.com and figured some of you might have visited there and recognized me. seriously, its just a name and i thought it sounded cool, nothing more.

my plans are to get an S-10 and work it up to be a nice show car/ daily driver. i joined here because i like to do my homework before i jump into things and figured you guys are my best bet. i am more of a basshead rather then a speed freak, i got the audio part down but its the suspension/airbags/engine stuff that i need help with. let me apologize in advance for any stupid newbie questions i may ask:D

sorry for the book but i wanted to properly introduce myself

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Welcoem to the forum. I wondered about the name there for a minute because I'm a moderater but I guess its ok if your not using it as an insult or prejudice on people. Durangos are nice truck. I wouldnt; mind having one for a daily criver. That way I cvould fully customize my S10. If u have any questions or need help with the forum let me know.
Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts