S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I have have an unbaised opionon on the best TB spacer?
Thanx, and prices would be nice too!

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i bought a Helix Power Tower. it works good, but i might get the Power Aid one to replace it cause when i bought the Power Tower i got screwed cause it was missing 2 bolts to extend the cable brackets. not the manufacturers fault sellers. but it was too late by the time i got it, so i just made it work!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Dont feel bad Mighty. I had all the bolts for mine, but I was missing a spacer! I havent had a problem at all with it though. And I love the whistle that it makes!

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
01ZQ8 said:
Dont feel bad Mighty. I had all the bolts for mine, but I was missing a spacer! I havent had a problem at all with it though. And I love the whistle that it makes!
mmmmmm whistle... hehehhe

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
I need to figure out the same one but for a TBI 4.3 instead

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
I would have to say the poweraid...... I have heard nothing but good things about them.:thumbup: If you need a price on one, let me know :D

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
but are they worth $70 bucks? thats my question:confused:

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
As far as I know they can give a nice little boost........ not to mention the whistle. I would definately say it's worth the $70 :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i put a helix power tower on 2 weeks ago on my 4.3, you can feela little more torque then before and it's an easy 30 minute install. worth what it costs i think

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I have the poweraid tbi spacer. It helps the low end a bit but I wouldnt pay 70 bucks for it. but it depends on if you want more low end or not if its worth the cash for you. I guess if ya dont like it you could ebay it off and wont loose much.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Tha_Boom said:
I have the poweraid tbi spacer. It helps the low end a bit but I wouldnt pay 70 bucks for it. but it depends on if you want more low end or not if its worth the cash for you. I guess if ya dont like it you could ebay it off and wont loose much.
then again, you might find a deal on one from ebay in the first place!:thumbup:

·
V8 S15 Jimmy & V8 S10
34 Posts
I love mine, gave me low end torque and belive it or not it did slightly help on the M.P.G.'s, not much, but every bit helps, dunno who makes it though, got it off ebay for $60 including all hardware+gaskets. And yes, when I shift gears it makes a sweet whistle.

later

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a PowerAid TBS and it works great. I have definetly noticed a difference since I put it on. It is well worth the money I spent on it.:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts