S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best deal that i can get on my 98 s10? i want to do either a 4/5 or a 5/6 drop. i also want to replace my shocks, preferably with toxic shocks.
thanks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
a few choices

i plan on getting a 5/6 drop when i get my rims (camaro ss or corvette ZO6). you can do a few combinations to acheive your desired drop. i am gonna go with three inch springs ($60) and two inch drop spindles ($120) i have ZQ8 springs in the back (2 inches) and will use four inch drop blocks ($30) and a c-notch ($45). so the total cost for me (ill do it myself) is like $235. drop shocks will up it to like $385.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
well with a 6 inch drop in back you will need to c notch it.

best prices are from summit
spindles are 149
sprigns 90
leafs 180
blocks 21
4 shocks (get doetsch tech) 130

this is all shipped also no extra money. other people get you on shipping

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
just ot let you know aim is junk. i dont know anyone besides aim that has that low prices 60 for springs and 120 for spindles.

go belltech or djm you wont be sorry. lots of places say cheap prices and get you on shippign . aims spindles are 119 bucks shipping is 30 id rather get belltech

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
thanks for the tip

98 SS ON NOS said:
just ot let you know aim is junk. i dont know anyone besides aim that has that low prices 60 for springs and 120 for spindles.

go belltech or djm you wont be sorry. lots of places say cheap prices and get you on shippign . aims spindles are 119 bucks shipping is 30 id rather get belltech
hey 98 SS ON NOS, thanks for the tip. i didnt know that aim was bad or anything. ill take your advice on belltech and save up to do it right. thanks again!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dude , go with Summit like Tony says . you cant beat them .

I orderd drop leaf springs monday , $161 shipped to NC And they will be here today. 10/10

Good Luck.:D

will install along with my $8 1" blocks (new ) I picked up at swap meet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts