S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Xtreme that I want to airbag. I want the rear to lay frame but also come back up to almost stock ride height because of my wheels. Anyone who already has bags or has a 4 link please let me know how far the travel is... Thanks:rolleyes:

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
My answers

A mono leaf set up will also get you pretty low and back up past stock height. That said, the 4 link is the best way to go, adjustability and also how low, it will go a lil lower. The bag placement plays a big part in this as well though. Pete and Jakes, Air Ride Tech both have nice 4 links The air ride tech 4 link comes either with bags or no bags. IF you go no bags, u can use a behind axle or on top of the axle. If you go with bags, with say the Air Ride Tech 4 link they are mounted behind the axle slightly differently with sleeve style bags.

Don't worry about ride height, max height, how low, a 4 link will give you pretty well all of this.

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice web site man. That video of the S-10 on bags is hot! Do you know where I can go about getting a Pete and Jakes 4 link? Any web sites would be greatly appreciated, or even a phone number works. Thanks

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Thanks

The truck is actually mine on the video, we will be getting a better quality movie up soon. As far as the Pete and Jakes goes, we may be picking them up very soon and I can shoot a price over in a couple days when I find out.

As it stands right now, I can get an Air Ride Technology Triangulated 4 link to you for $360 and can throw in free shipping most likely.

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear that air ride tech stuff is junk? Is it? I hear that it's real slow and sticks and **** like that. Thats not a bad price though. Let me know about the Pete & Jake though cause I hear that's good stuff. Do you know if that one comes with a step notch or anything???:confused:

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
My Opinion

Air Ride Technologies has some of the most high quality products on the market, any hot rod, full custom $100,000 plus machine runs Air Ride Technologies.

I ran Ride Pro Valves on my truck for 3/4 of a year, through winter and all. Never a problem. They however do not have the fastest systems on the market.

Myself and others who have used the Air Ride Tech 4 links agree they are a very high quality product, the diameter of the bars are thicker then most on the market and the company itself is top notch.

The price on the 4 link however is, for just the 4 link. Bags are extra or included in an Air Ride Tech kit. If you are looking for moderate speed I usually do a behind the axle bag kit that attaches to the axle and a supplied crossmember in conjunction with the 4 link.

C notches are extra and we can do one for $75.00

If you want complete pricing and information, shoot me an e mail at [email protected]

·
Kurrupted Kreations
3,837 Posts
Zomg! Wow!:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts