S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that the 3.5 lift from fabtech is really ****ty. This one guy showed me pics of how his upper A-arm mounts just tore off from his frame because the coil's were so tight and that how the camber on his right side was off so bad from that the a arm split in half. Then I've heard lots of guys talking about how they have tor eplace their upper ball joints every 10k or so. anyone else have this problem? what other companies make 2wd lifts in the 3 inch range for 85 s-10s? Anyone know if the coils from AIM are any good? the dude that had the problems with his a-arm said he was gonna put those on cuz they're softer. right now he says he has little or no suspension flex. thanks a lot

Love, Peace and Engine Grease

·
Registered
64 Posts
fabtech is quite *****y

I have a fabtech 6 inch lift and ive got some shi* to talk. I dont know about that ripping off the frame business but it is stiff as all heIl. I have had to replace my balljoints once but every s10 that is lifted that ive ever seen has a real bad balljoint problem. All the tires are usually retarted and sideways---ive been kinda lucky i guess, mine are not bad. I wouldnt go with fabtech though. Just my $.02. Have fun with the lift

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.