S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 83 S-15 with the gypsy package on it. Can anbody tell me what this gypsy package is? It has the 2.8 4-speed and buckets but it isnt really anything special. It is listed on kbb as a set of options but i just dont know what all it included. any help would be nice thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
As far as I know the Gypsy package didn't include anything more than the badging and some had tape striping, but I have only seen 2 and they were both in the boneyard. Cool emblems tho (I grabbed one off one of the trucks)

·
Registered
750 Posts
I saw a '83 Gypsy a while back and it looked like it had about the same trim as my Tahoe,but it had bucket seats instead.

·
Somthing Else
19 Posts
I have an '84 Gypsy and have had the same damn question for a long time. Mine is a 4x4 with buckets and i think it has a limited slip. When i got it it had been wrecked and the front end had been rebuilt with a custom front end grill and all the emblems have been shaved for a long time(exept for that damn 4x4 emblem pn the cab corners) so i dont really know much about the trim
I looked on the inside of my glove box and there was a list of all the lil frils it came with. (some of which i wish it still had, like the tinted windows)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts