S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tattoos & 2tone paint
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good daily driver thats not that expensive and very dependable. Maybe something I can buy used but has a great rating. NOT EXPENSIVE. less than 10k is good.

And don't say buy a first gen, I need something very very dependable. I am in a wheelchair.

·
Tattoos & 2tone paint
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ExtremeVI said:
I picked up an 05 Cavalier with 28 miles on it from Chevy dealership for $8500. Hasn't let me down yet (only 6000 miles on it now), but I know you can get the cavies pretty cheap since they came out with the Cobalt.
Awsome, maybe I will check out the cavalier then

·
Tattoos & 2tone paint
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
truckinjeff said:
Do you want a car, a van, or a truck? Vans would be the best choice for wheelchair drivers, they can be equiped with lifts for getting in and out.
Na, I can get in and out of a car. I don't want a van besides thats way to expensive. Vans just scream cripple, I want to be under-cover.

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
punx77 said:
Na, I can get in and out of a car. I don't want a van besides thats way to expensive. Vans just scream cripple, I want to be under-cover.
:werd: My folks just dropped $50,000 on a brand new Chrysler Town and Country with a ramp conversion for my brother who's in a wheel chair. Dems expensive as hell!

I would look for an older civic. Most reliable cars on the road, and you can get a late 90's or even a 2000 or 2001 for less than $10,000.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
there are like 4 of those vans in my town,and they all look queer! yea i say get a lil 94 hatchback, easy access for a chair plus hella great gas mileage and not a bad looking car

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Corolla, Cavalier, Camry?

·
Hello there!
5,227 Posts
2lw4fthos said:
dude no one has said it yet, get a 4 speed geo metro them bitches are the shit
My sister had a 1990 Geo Prism it had about 162,000 miles on it when it got totaled. It was nice because it got 28-30 MPG on the highway, had a fairly simple electrical system, plus the motor was extremely bulletproof. But the car did start to rust when it was 6 years old (probably because it was stored outside and was rarely washed) and the ceiling liner was coming down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts