S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
looks good, I like the silver interior, but I don't know about the pedals.

G

·
yea man your getting there...my truck is at the same stage you are...waitin for the wheels...lol
soo..looks good though

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good. do you have any wheels in mind?

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
The truck looks superb. I like the white/silver look. The only thing I would do is put a set of cleartaillights on to complete the look. I kind of like those wheels. Even though they are stock.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A set of clears and third brake light is on the short list:) I will be getting the "NEW" style ones, with the rivets or visors on them.. I will have them within a month I hope. A roll pan is on the other list to get too, maybe within 6 months:) We'll see...

·
Registered
964 Posts
I was considering getting a set of pedals just like yours but wasn't sure how well the gas pedal would work. Any problems with yours? Did you have to modify them at all ? Do they actually stay on good or do they slip around?? I think they look good and are useful especially if you are wearing slippery shoes and the stock rubber pedals are wet.

I think the silver interior is awesome. Only thing that sticks out is the shifter. Any plans for that ?... maybe a billet knob...or paint the shaft to match your other "highlights"

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya, I will be getting a billet shifter also. I hate my shifter! I have been procastinating on the removal of it to paint it. I wish it was as easy to just remove that stupid rubber knob and pop a new one on. As far as the pedals, they slid on and I just tightened them right on. No slipage at all!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
looks good man....i think the pedal look good with the interior even tho i've seen them at pep boys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts