S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide if i want to keep my 03 S-10 and finish it or take my father-in-law's 87 s-10 blazer and make it a full show truck and sell the s-10.

the s-10 is a 2003, v6, 80k miles and i would probably finish bagging it properly (maybe but probably not body drop it), and then do some interior, shave, paint, and maybe detail the motor and call it done

the blazer is bone stock with 325k on the 2.8 so it'd get a full build, bags, body drop, 350 V8, paint, interior, all that (if it doesn't bankrupt me)

what would you do if you were in my shoes?

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a daily driver (ford focus) so I don't need both of them

and the blazer will be free

see if that changes any opinions

thanks so far,keep them coming

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Drive the Focus daily for gas mileage reasons, and bag the back of the s10 (The front's already done right?). Then after that's done, you can start on the Blazer and still have the s10 to cruise/show.

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm not selling the focus, that's not even an option, 30mpg and the room of a wagon for my work stuff is more important than the s-10 as a daily

I don't want three vehicles though, so it's either sell the s10 or not take the blazer

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
blazer ftw, but i've always liked them better.

i'd put your truck up for sale, if you dont get what you want keep it, if you do then go with the blazer.

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm not bored, i just don't know whether to jump on the blazer or finish the S-10..I like the truck a lot, but I think i'd like the blazer more once it's finished.

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
the blazer will be more comfortable to drive when finished, it will give you room to lay your seat back and more leg room if it matters to you.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
I like the truck a lot, but I think i'd like the blazer more once it's finished.
You just answered your own question. Personally, I like your truck. But whatever.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts