S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the story its long and confusing one ..... and im sure it has alot of grammar and spellin misstakes.
ok well i went out and bought a brand new xtreme in 03 so i wouldnt have to deal with any problems.well here goes i was leaving work about two months ago and i noticed water leakin through the roof onto my back window so i brought it to the dealership. they couldnt find the leak and said it was due to weather(this was believeable becuase or all the snow ice and cold weather) it happened again so i brought it back the found two leaks commin from the back windows. i got it back washed it held the hose on the roof for like 10 mins to test it myself didnt see anythin. they ordered me a new headliner to replace the one that was damaged by the water. so i dropped it off on monday the guy calls me today wednesday to tell me that the one he had ordered is a shade lighter then the one that was in there. he said he called a few places and everyone told him that was the only color used in that truck for that year with that interior.(i think its bs and he jsut Fed up the order) but anyways while they had the headliner off they tested to see if they fixed the problem it winds up they didnt and they found two more leaks. one from the sunroof and another back window. they sent it to a professional who deals with leaks, and its in the process of being fixed. my question to you guys is what would you do if you were in my shoes. i mean i am going to write a NICE letter to gm explaining the problem and inconvienaces i been though.
so what would you do ? everyone please say somthing and do you think they guy is bsin me? cause i find it hard to believe the story about the headliner. i mean my interior is black and the headliner is black and hes tellin me its a shade lighter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts