S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up another dime and im trying to figure out what im working with now before I pick up some new suspension for it. Right now there is 4 finger width (3.75") of wheel gap in the front. It looks to be slightly lowered already but im unsure. How high do these ride with factory suspension??

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
mine sits at stock height with the "sport"(early zq8) suspension

since they had several different suspensions and weights its hard to tell what stock would be without knowing what the truck is. there's about a 4 inch gap in the front and maybe 6 or 8 inch in the rear

·
Registered
325 Posts
I just bought a 91 reg cab short bed which can be seen here: http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f2/i-am-back-455668/
It has 15" rims and not sure which tires, but they look beefy. I measured from the floor to the top most of the wheel well and got 31" up front and just over 33" out back with a just larger than 4" gap from my front tire to the wheel well, and just over 6" out back.

Hope that helps.

·
A Dime in Deutschland
533 Posts
@phantom.
your Truck looks good, i love the tinted side windows....
Not alowed here, but i wish i could make mine like yours....

edit:
BTW: Do you know where "golana" is? I didn´t read something from him along time.
I bought the cluster from him, and then he was gone....

Sorry for OT

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
what happen to op?

joker = that truck looks to me like its at stock height, what are the sizes of the tires? 195/75/15, 205/75/15, and 215/65/15's are the stock sizes i know of

baron = i haven't seen much of golana lately, he posted a week or so ago maybe he's in school or something.

i have tint on all 4 windows, its a necessity here if you want your interior to last.

·
Registered
325 Posts
what happen to op?

joker = that truck looks to me like its at stock height, what are the sizes of the tires? 195/75/15, 205/75/15, and 215/65/15's are the stock sizes i know of
I am not actually sure. I am working on my truck in the shop pictured but it is 3 hours from where I live. I will get to see it again this weekend. It is like a marriage gone bad, and I get to see my kid every other weekend. They just look real meaty compared to my first s10 which always had a set of 50 series on some chromed 15" wheels. It looked juiced but stuck in the up position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts