S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up?.... I was wondering what would i need with out nos to get me around the 160+ are can some one please make a list or some one that has 160+ tell me what they did to it
thank you very much
RUDY-

_________
1995 X-CAB 2.2L 5 SPEED MODS: FLOWMASTER,3 10" HOLLYWOOD EXCURSIONS 3 HIFONIX AMP'S 600 WATT'S
EACH. SONY HEADUNIT 4/5 DROP 17'S.
"MARCELL HAS A PINK TRUCK DOE'S THAT MAKE HIM GAY?"

·
I GOT BLING-BLING
607 Posts
-sts intercooled turbo-100hp
-sts power pullies- 7-10
-K+N intake- 10
-Kamikazi header- 15
-Jet power chip- 10
-TB spacer- 6
-exhaust- 15

Stock=120HP

All Mods=280+HP

And would roughly cost $4600:uhoh:

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
maybe all those mods cept the turbo will get you to 180 if that

·
low and slow
430 Posts
A type r sticker. thats 50 hp right there ask any ricer.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
lowxtreme said:
A type r sticker. thats 50 hp right there ask any ricer.
ahhhhhhhahahahahahahaah and the japanese writing across the hood, that's at least 20-30

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
I dont know what your talking about....all you need to go from 120hp to 190hp from a 4 banger is put intake, a fart pipe exhaust and a few Type R or Vtec stickers and your set:rolleyes:

Oh by the way you might need a wing with all that power now

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
dantheman said:
-sts intercooled turbo-100hp
-sts power pullies- 7-10
-K+N intake- 10
-Kamikazi header- 15
-Jet power chip- 10
-TB spacer- 6
-exhaust- 15

Stock=120HP

All Mods=280+HP

And would roughly cost $4600:uhoh:
And for that much you can get about a LT1 installed and still have some cash.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Well ok i think i got now all i need is

-3 type R sticker's
-1 big wing
-1fuzzy dice
-1neuspeed sticker
**** i think with that alone should get me in the 300 hp area dont you think.....lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
what the hell?

Hey man, you are just not going to get any power out of that engine unless you go forced induction.
-sts intercooled turbo-100hp -true but too expensive 3500-4000
-sts power pullies- 7-10 -maybe 5 horse
-K+N intake- 10 2-3 ponies if your lucky
-Kamikazi header- 15 Header wont work unless you have full exhaust -even then maybe 5 horse
-Jet power chip- 10 close to accurate
-TB spacer- 6 this does almost nothin
-exhaust- 15 catback has no increase unless adding a new collector pipe (most restrictive) then you can get maybe 10 (including a header!)

So my advice is dont waste your money on all this ****. Its too pricey and wont be fast. The only mod worth doing are those you can do for cheap or free or the turbo. The turbo would kick ass. I can tell you that if you did every bolt on excluding forced induction, a stock 4.3 would still kick your ass. Save your money! Also whoever made those horsepower claims should stop beleiving everything they see in adds, its bs.

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
Re: what the hell?

clean97 said:
Hey man, you are just not going to get any power out of that engine unless you go forced induction.
-Kamikazi header- 15 Header wont work unless you have full exhaust -even then maybe 5 horse
-exhaust- 15 catback has no increase unless adding a new collector pipe (most restrictive) then you can get maybe 10 (including a header!)

So my advice is dont waste your money on all this ****. Its too pricey and wont be fast. The only mod worth doing are those you can do for cheap or free or the turbo. The turbo would kick ass. I can tell you that if you did every bolt on excluding forced induction, a stock 4.3 would still kick your ass. Save your money! Also whoever made those horsepower claims should stop beleiving everything they see in adds, its bs.

uuummmmm......thanks for the info:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Re: what the hell?

clean97 said:

Actually...the cat back does work. a 2.2L dyno'd a 9 hp gain at the rear from a Cat back and drop in K&N. That about 11HP at the fly (considering that the drop-in does almost nothing on any vehicle, the cat back alone did rather well!)

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
oh also...I had a TB spacer and it DID work very well, esp at part throttle!:bah:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts