S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody from my school has a little problem with me I guess and thought it would be funny to duck tape across my hood and then my girlfriends also.. Does anybody know what will remove the sticky shit without messin up the paint? :2far:

·
xtremefour
1,805 Posts
They duct-tapped your girl? j/k

I would use a good canuba wax and just buff it off. You could probably use some paint thinner too. When I got my truck the guy had put those door sill protectors on it and when i pulled them off the sticky crap was left behind. I used some paint thinner aka mineral spirits and it came right off with no prob and no harm to the paint or clear.

Hope this helps

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trust me xtremefour, there will be some pay back.. i have an idea who it was.. but i'll try some of the 3m adhesive remover or paint thinner before i whip it out in the driveway and piss all over her car lol

·
Low Standards Motorsports
461 Posts
like a goof off or similar adhesive removal product.

cooking oil will help loosen it as well.

hope you beat his ass.

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
well...if you want to remove duck tape, id go buy a duck

but if you wanted to remove DUCT TAPE id probably just get some 3M Adhesive Remover and a soft cloth....make sure you rewax too, or else them ducks will shit all over your truck and will rust your fender :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
Your dumbass not putting ducttape on your truck
YEAh NO sh#t huh!!!

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
97sdime said:
Somebody from my school has a little problem with me I guess and thought it would be funny to duck tape across my hood and then my girlfriends also..
i think the whole "somebody from my school" means that he didnt do it...:phil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts