• Maple Grove

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cecil County

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
E-town because you told me to like that one, plus it's got all those other cool tracks around it, plus it's the only one i've ever been to

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
whats going on here i live near a cty card cecil in maryland...but i'm probably way off sub:)

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
oh track RACE TRACK! :idea: i've been there about a 100 times...i like it but i havent been to any others so i shouldnt vote

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Just vote you *****, if you've been there and liked it, then it's a vote

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
nahh :finger: j/k: :)

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
atco :thumbup: i gotta represent my home area track :D

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
ATCI is so out dated compared to e-town sorry, but either way i'll race em both, gotta have a faster time at one of them, all i need is the slip that says the faster time lol

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
atco was just resurfaced a couple years ago , sure the facilities arent the greatest but they are making improvments (like a paved parking lot LOL) besides its a lot closer to me

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
closer to you eh?? hmmm looks like we'll have to take you to englishtown and show you what paved parking lots look like but then again if u roll up in your truck too many people might point and laugh

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
y2kblkxtreme said:
closer to you eh?? hmmm looks like we'll have to take you to englishtown and show you what paved parking lots look like but then again if u roll up in your truck too many people might point and laugh
paved parking lot my ass, they have the one around back and thats it the big lot is still grass (BTW i go to E-town twice a year so i know what it looks like) and the parking sucks the most ass of anywhere when it gets crowded (ive been stuck in the lot for 3 hours one time and 5! hours another) :D

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
oh and ive seen alot bigger loads then my truck show up there LOL

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i'd be surprised to see alot bigger loads then your truck, but i did see a station wagon racing trophy stock class one time

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i saw a s-10 xtreme run a 10:27 at cecil cty when they had the pro-street i think it was....it had a 327 in it and was all tubbed out an $hit it was sweet!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i'd love to see that X

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i almost craped my pants....not only did was it tubbed out and masive tires on the back it had awesome racing wheels and on top of that it had color changing paint with the drivers name across the side in white and stickers in front of the fenders (like stickers from the companys racing parts he put on).....the color changing paint covered the headlights where 2 holes on each side werent painted like projector lamps...it was sweet!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
damn i woulda loved to have seen a picture of that, sounds sweet, see i wanted to do my truck in color changing paint, then do another shade of color changing paint as flames, but then i realized how expensive that **** is

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Etown is ok, But i like to get more than 4 runs. So i go to Atco, I can usually get 6-8 runs there.Plus i lose a 1/10 at Etown. Atco
is also closer to me.

·
Da SlOwEsT MeMbEr :(
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ummm 92... why isn't atco a NHRA certified track? oh ya... the times are off.. :( and dude... parking is ****? dude they just made a brand new go kart road coarse and added huge parking lot to the left as u enter (not from the air field way, the main entrance). They have every freakin type of racing there, along with takin TRACK OF THE YEAR in 2002. Alright lata

1 - 20 of 54 Posts